I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants of this event, and I voluntarily and knowingly agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that I may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims I may have (or which may accrue to me) as a result of participating in these activities against ISAAC, including its board of directors, officers and employees, volunteers, sponsors (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Administrators”).
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing and wearing masks.
I further acknowledge that my actions cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19 when outside. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself.
I voluntarily participate in this virtual event and acknowledge that ISAAC has made this a virtual event for individual and household participation only as a preventative measure to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I should participate only with my own household and practice safety measures while outside such as social distancing and wearing a mask.
I attest that when I participate in this virtual event:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I grant permission to ISAAC, its affiliates and sponsors to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any purpose including, but not limited to, promoting, advertising and marketing purposes. Any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the event are the sole property of ISAAC.
I hereby release and agree to hold ISAAC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, my family, my household, anyone I register for this event and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of ISAAC, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services or events of ISAAC. I understand that this release discharges ISAAC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against ISAAC with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to this ISAAC event. This liability waiver and release extends to ISAAC together with all, board of directors, officers, partners, and employees.